Being able to instruct others, individually or in groups, on how to perform work
Some jobs require individuals who can teach new workers how to use machines,
complete forms, etc. Training can take place in a classroom setting or it can be
on the job on an individual basis. This dimension focuses on the ability to
communicate technical information effectively.
1. Describe how you trained another employee to use office
machinery or to complete office forms.
2. How do you check for understanding when you are training
3. If you train other employees, what is the typical level of education
or experience of the participants? How do you use this information
in the training?
4. What has been your most rewarding experience training someone?
What has been the most frustrating?
5. What is the most difficult aspect of training for you? Why?