Listening to and understanding the customer (both inside and outside
government); anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to customer
To most citizens, the contact person represents the organization. In their
eyes, the organization is only as competent, knowledgeable, courteous
and reliable as the person who represents it.
1. How do you anticipate customer needs?
2. How do you check for customer satisfaction?
3. Describe a situation when you did not “pass the buck” but accepted
responsibility for the outcome.
4. Relate some instances when you continued through a course of
action or followed up afterwards to insure customer satisfaction.
5. Define empathy. How do empathize with customers?
6. Who are your internal customers? How do you interact successfully