CONTINUOUS LEARNING/SELF DEVELOPMENT
Identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage
of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the
job and learning through their application.
Generating and/or recognizing imaginative or creative solutions in workrelated situations.
Some jobs require creativity when handling tasks or solving problems.
Creativity/ Innovation is often shown by an employee’s support of
creativity in others. (Creativity/Innovation in hobbies and non-job-related
areas is not relevant)
1. Describe the most innovative or creative thing you have done in
your work experience.
2. Have you ever had a problem that the usual techniques could not
resolve? What did you do to solve it?
3. Describe a positive change in your organization resulting from one
of your original ideas.
4. How do you do things differently now than you did five (5) years
5. What is the most unusual approach you undertook to resolve a